Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Gratituesday- Momma's Little Helper

I was going to skip Gratituesday today and work on two other posts I've been working on but then I something adorable happened. 

Sofia awoke from her nap with the same words I hear every day at 3pm.  "I'm hungry 'gain."  Her snack choice was an apple or banana with peanut butter.  She went with her typical choice of banana with peanut butter, this kid would only eat bananas and peanut butter if given the option.  After her little snack she wiped her hands, walked over to the dish washer and neatly (yes neatly!) placed her plate in the dishwasher!  I'm pretty impressed for a 2 year old!  So today I'm grateful for the joy Sofia has in serving others and how absolutely cute it is to see her mimic something I do 100 times a day. 


Photo credit to Becky Hadeed (Another reason to be grateful!  She babysat the girls and took adorable pictures while doing it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment